"purity ring"

Thu May 24 20:40:15 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

> At 2:38 PM -0400 5/24/07, Wilson Gray wrote:
> >"Circle jerk"? That sounds as though it may be a synonym of "roun(d)
> >poun(d)," an um-game in which a bunch of guys sit in a
> circle and each
> >masturbates the guy to his left. The first one to ejaculate
> wins. (So
> >I've been told. An Army buddy said that playing this um-game was the
> >way in which he learned to masturbate.}
> >
> >-Wilson

I've heard of Circle Jerk since late elementary school, but never
actually met anyone who participated (or would _admit_ to
participating). (And why would speed be desired in such an endeavor?)
But like many adolescents, we talked about it a lot.  And you never,
EVER, wanted to be named "pivot man" in a CJ.  (Dunno why.  I don't even
know what a "pivot man" does.  Just don't want to be him.)