"Silver Tsunami" (first "boomer" files for Social Security)

Stephen Montgomery wytukaze at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 24 21:32:02 UTC 2007

Just to timidly poke a dead horse, while I have little interest in which
word is better, I pronounce the 't' in tsunami. Might be, mind you, down to
my acquaintance with German's initial /ts/ (although I still can't properly
master the /sts/ of 'Szene' et al).

And, while I'm at it, does anyone but me pronounce the 'm' of 'mnemonic'?

--
Anyɛɛ mɔbi.