WOTY Season

Tue Oct 30 16:46:09 UTC 2007

As the words-of-the-year season has begun with Webster's New World
College Dictionary's "grass station" (<http://tinyurl.com/2lnnaq
 >), I'd like to remind everyone that we have a "media queries" page
on the ADS web site:

http://tinyurl.com/336gfu

Any ADS member is invited to be a part of the media queries page. It
usually results in a couple of calls a month, though more in December
in January. If you'd like to be on it, please send me the following:

Name
Professional affiliation
Very short bio: "I am an XXX for YYY Company/University with
expertise in WWWW-ology, ZZZZ-ism, and TTTT-dom."
Recent or relevant publications (a few, please, not dozens)
Contact information: email, phone, mailing address.

If you are already on that page, please verify that your details are
correct.

Grant Barrett
Vice President of Communications and Technology
American Dialect Society
http://www.americandialect.org
gbarrett at worldnewyork.org