yahoo

Wed Apr 2 21:56:34 UTC 2008

Unfortunately, dictionaries do not cover the term "or" very well. Both
m-w.com and the AHD3 fail to note that "or" can be inclusive or
exclusive.

To find out why "or" is correct, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Or
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/or

BB

On Apr 2, 2008, at 1:52 PM, Tom Zurinskas wrote (less the childish
ranting):