yahoo

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 6 09:59:21 UTC 2008

I do.  In fact to say "male" with a long a tends to make a two syllable word out of it - MAY-ul.  It's a bit difficult to transition from long a to "l".  So it's a bit of a cheat to say "mal" for "male/mail".  But mine is a "raised" short a, a Danbury a.  It's a bit more toward long a than the short a that my kids speak from NJ.  Theirs is closer to "ah".  I like mine better.  They poke fun at mine.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.