yahoo

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 6 09:43:58 UTC 2008

I agree with below, but don't understand how the same sound can be two different phonemes.  The same sound needs to be a expressed phonetically as the same phoneme, no matter what the tradspel (traditional spelling).

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008