Further Antedating of "Black Hole"

Paul paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Thu Apr 17 11:22:05 UTC 2008

paul johnson wrote:
My understanding has always been that a FF was the act of launching
yourself, fully extended , from the foot of the bed with the intention
of reaching full penetration as you hit the bed.  The only other
daredevil sexual act is the standing position while in a hammock, there
must  be others, I'm sure.

RonButters at AOL.COM wrote:
> Which raises the really important question, "What, exactly, is a flying
> fuck?"
>
> In a message dated 4/16/08 8:48:04 PM, dad at POKERWIZ.COM writes:
>

>> Who, with any view to any realistic
>> endeavor of the human mind [sic], would really give a flying fuck if Wheeler
>> is
>> the coiner or not

> Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car
> listings at AOL Autos.
>
> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

Osteopornosis: A degenerate disease.
.