Pro Bono Publico and Constant Reader

Mon Aug 18 03:05:21 UTC 2008

Putting both names in quotes in Google followed by penname led to the
following information:

Constant Reader, for Dorothy Parker (http://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070920100249AAt6yDq
)
Sir Robert Wilmot Horton for pro Bono Publico (http://elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88967&page=2
)

I haven't looked any further to confirm. HTH, BB