buttockses (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Feb 11 18:07:00 UTC 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Gary Oldman played a white pimp (named Drexl Spivey) who was doing his
best to live a black lifestyle (dreadlocks, AAVE, referred to whites and
blacks as though he were black) in the movie "True Romance" (written by
Quentin Tarentino).  He referred to "breasteses" at least once in the
film, and in what was probably a serious way.  I can only take it to
mean that Tarentino thought this was a legit AAVE usage.

Other quotes from Drexl (from IMDB, and what purports to be an online
script):
"They got everything here from a diddled-eyed joe to damned if I know. "
"Now I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties. "
"Damn skippy."
"Next time you bogart your way into a nigger's crib, an' get all his
face, make sure you do it on white boy day."