gay = bright, lively, cheerful

Tue Feb 26 14:55:22 UTC 2008

Sometimes "lavender" just means "lavender".  "Hardy
lavender" may be the proper name of a cultivar of
pansy.  Personally, I make no general association of
"lavender" with homosexuality.

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

> The American Dialect Society -
> http://www.americandialect.org