Who's diddling and how?

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 17 21:17:25 UTC 2008

I thought that might be how you meant it. I had the same framework in
grad school (yep, mid and late seventies). I guess I was expecting
"-MASC or +FEM subject is marked with transitive FUCK", and I was
confused by, probably, the clause's beginning with "transitive FUCK
is...", which got me expecting a description of the lexical entry
rather than the usage.

BTW, I'd forgotten till just now... Oh, this gets into the main
thread, you'll see it there.

Best,
Mark

--