bogart

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Jul 18 13:43:11 UTC 2008

In addition to bogarting Girl Scouts (or were there Brownies on that
ice cream?), there are also bogarting Venezuelan capuchin monkeys, in
the archives Feb. 11, 2008.  The author of the NYTimes article that
gave me that information, Natalie Angier, credited the same tradition
(from Humphrey) and song in an email message.

Joel