the long vowels as monophthongs

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun May 4 00:23:50 UTC 2008

The long vowels as one sound - monophthongs.  Go to the the link below.  I express the long vowels as I say them, and as I believe is the majority form in USA.  They are monophthongs to me.  Click on the play arrow twice to hear play.  If you can identify the phoneme in one sound, it's a monophthong.

http://www.qlipmedia.com/wqb/index.php?discid=bed59983

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_052008