ADS-L Digest - 14 May 2008 to 15 May 2008 (#2008-137)

Your Name ROSESKES at AOL.COM
Fri May 16 04:35:40 UTC 2008

Yes, I have heard of people daubing sauce onto pasta.  Likewise  dabbing
sauce onto pasta.  By both of which, they seem to mean  putting 3-4 spoonsful on
it.  Personally, I like my pasta to  carry much more sauce than would be
considered daubing OR dabbing!  But  that's a matter of personal taste (and perhaps
of heredity; I'm half Italian);  not of linguistics.

Rosemarie

But if I put all my stuff away, I'll forget  where everything is!  -- Bil
Keane

favorites at AOL Food.