Daub (Mud dauber)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 16 14:03:25 UTC 2008

In bingo there is a wide-point  (3/4 inch diam) ink pen that is used to mark cards with one push.  It's usually called a dauber ~dauber, but I like calling it a dabber ~daber.  However it's not called a dobber ~daaber, which is a float attached to fishing line that bobs when fish bite (unless of course mispronounced by the awe-droppers).

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.