Ahh, Shoot!

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 30 02:34:18 UTC 2008

When New Interstate 5 opened in California, the roadside signs read
something like:

Need gas?
Next fill-up 89 Miles

At that time, the freeway was just two strips of concrete across the
desert and only a few of the richest - are there any poor ones? -
petroleum companies had had time to put working filling stations into
place. Old I-5 was lined with competing stations.

-Wilson

-----
-Mark Twain