Censure or censor?

Doug_Harris cats22 at STNY.RR.COM
Tue Sep 2 02:03:36 UTC 2008

Speaking of proofreading . . .
This, from yesterday's NYT, in a story headlined _A Long and Weary Bus Ride
to Anywhere, Haunted by Memories_: "Anyone could show up at one of 17 pickup
stops throughout New Orleans, get a ride to the Union Passenger Terminal and
then stand in line for a bus, plane or train to shelters scattered
throughout the region."
Planes departing from downtown NOLA? Gimme a . . . lift.
dh