I'd've

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 4 03:29:31 UTC 2009

Thanks for that.  If I'd've knownn I could've been counting google hits, I'd've done it a long time ago.  Actually I'm an EYE-duh sayer myself.

I wouldn't say "I'd've" is widely used though.  It's rarer than "abided" which has 6 hits out of a database of 100M words in the British national corpus.

see truespel.com

http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/LearnMore/personalize.aspx?ocid=PID23391::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HYGN_express:082009