More on "moist" OT - spelling

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 9 18:07:43 UTC 2009

Thanks for conjure.  Thefreedictionary.com has USA saying ~kaanzher while UK says ~kaanjer.  I would say USA says it the same as UK.

The top 5k make up about 90% of the words in print media.  Add 5k more and it goes to about 95%.  All the rest of the words in English make up the next 5%.  The simplified English of the VOA has a dictionary of about 1,500 words.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling

http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/LearnMore/personalize.aspx?ocid=PID23391::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HYGN_express:082009