Is this an eggcorn?

Your Name ROSESKES at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 17 04:12:59 UTC 2009

I saw a video on "American Funniest Home Videos" where a little girl is
prompted to brag about why she doesn't need diapers any more.  Her older
sister whispers that she should say, "Because I'm potty-trained."  The  little
girl presents it as: "Because my bottom's trained!"  Since that  actually
makes sense, I'm thinking this is a true eggcorn.  So say ye  all?

Rosemarie

If you want  someone to laugh at your jokes, tell him he has a good sense
of humor!  Herbert V. Prochnow

In a message dated 8/16/2009 12:00:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,