New spam low (slightly OT)

Mark Mandel Mark.A.Mandel at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 27 17:48:23 UTC 2009

Interestingly, this mail came to me on email with two warning headers,
neither of which appeared on Victor's original letter that Ron quotes:

* Due to a filter you created, this message was not sent to Spam. Edit Filters

* Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware
of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any
personal information.  Learn more

m a m