New spam low (slightly OT)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 27 18:56:41 UTC 2009

I got the second warning on my copy as well, but I had to go into the
web-mail gmail spam folder to retrieve _my own_ message! As a result, I
was not aware that the message did post to ADS-L and resent it a few
hours later. Both can be found in the archive if they did not make it
into anyone's mailbox.

Now, I find that although a BCC copy of my Great White Hope message made
it into another account and it appears to be where it is supposed to be
on webmail, the ADS-L sent copy never got to my email client on the Mac.
As much as I try to figure out spam filters, I don't appear to succeed.
Even my own messages disappear into the void.

    VS-)