The Noughties

David A. Daniel dad at POKERWIZ.COM
Mon Dec 28 16:59:37 UTC 2009

OK, I did not follow the thread on the "Decade with no name" so if this was
brought up therein, I apologize. Cnn.com article "How Tiger defined golf in
the Noughties", which seems pretty apropos to me. I see most Google results
seem to be of the Brit persuasion, which makes sense since they tend to use
nought/naught more than Americans, and using the version with o creates a
distinction though with recognizable pun-ish kinship to naughty. And then
cnn.com has another, perhaps not coincidental, report on The Era of Sex
Scandals. Anyway, Noughties gets my vote.
DAD