last laugh on awe-dropping

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 10 03:29:18 UTC 2009

I'd like certain folks to write  in IPA notation for us to show us how good it is.  Or in SAMPA.  And show us also how good it would be to teach our children pronunciation with it.  Ridiculous.

Phonetics shouldn't be painful.  I've copy pasted phonetic text here and it doesn't come out.  Why should that be?  I see folks using nonstandard notation all the time to show pronunciation that is completely understandable.  why is that bad?

There are some insulting unapologetic people in this forum.  We are all diminished by their being here.

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Faster_022009