last laugh on awe-dropping

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 10 03:43:14 UTC 2009

Do I really have to continually defend myself from Mandel's attacks.  These last posts are completely ad hominem against me with no NO issue at all debated, yet he says I give misinformation without a scrap of evidence.  This itself is misinformation.

No one wants to read this crap.

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009