~ (UNCLASSIFIED)

Randy Alexander strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 21 11:52:02 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Tom Zurinskas <truespel at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I ask you to explain yourself in the light of the facts that I asked you below and you give us
> this

WARNING! INSULTING LANGUAGE FOLLOWS:

crap.  You're a drag.  Get lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom: is there some useful purpose behind the insults?  Because I can't
find any.  (If you respond, please don't respond with something along
the lines of "well, he did it to me first!")

Scot: I think I understand how dialects arise, but I never thought of
there being a "why".  Since you referred to "how and why dialects
arise", I'm curious about this (in all seriousness, if you were in
fact serious about it).

--
Randy Alexander
Jilin City, China