Dyslexia and English Orthography was "surprise"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 22 03:21:09 UTC 2009

I felt the need to use the f-word except as an angry instantaneous outburst only once.

It's when a brought a piece of gear to a welder to get it fixed.  He said he needed to take the f-in latch and hold the f-in pipe with an f-n socket and put it in an f'in vice to keep it f-in stable so it doesn't f-in move...etc.

So I started f-in talking the same f-in way.  Just to be polite!  I was in his house.

Here, there's no f-in need.  It's nice that the youngsters feel old enough to be adult.  Use gratuitous vulgarity here and you show you're not.

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Same_022009