wikipedia pronunciation

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 4 01:33:00 UTC 2009

You'll have to work out the "logic" with the British Council report:

Count of true native speakers of English.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:English_dialects1997.png
The British Council report from 2000 seems to be the newest and most reliable source. Dumbledore 12:08, 30 Mar 2005 (UTC).  Data (only true native speakers!):
                    American    British    Canadian    Australian    Other    Total
Percentage          67.2        16.9       5.8         4.5           5.5      100.0
Absolute (000s)     226,710     56,990     19,700      15,316        18,581   337,297

Look at a map of the USA.  England is about the size of Louisiana.

see truespel.com