Jenny Agutter (was went walkabout ) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 26 01:38:31 UTC 2009

Come on, Mark! What's up with this going all technical on me? The
movie's mere reputation should be enough. I've never seen Birth of A
Nation, but I've heard and read a lot about it, though I grant that
the two are hardly comparable WRT their respective impacts on
cinematic art.

-Wilson

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Mark Mandel<thnidu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sender: Â  Â  Â  American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster: Â  Â  Â  Mark Mandel <thnidu at GMAIL.COM>
> Subject: Â  Â  Â Re: Jenny Agutter (was went walkabout ) (UNCLASSIFIED)
>
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Wilson Gray <hwgray at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Nevertheless, I find it *amazing" that the word, "walkabout," isn't
>> automatically associated with the movie, Walkabout, regardless of what
>> anyone considers the word to mean or how anyone chooses to use it.
>> That movie is - if y'all will pahdn ma Fraynch - a muthafukka!
>
> But only if you've *seen* it.
>
> m a m

-Wilson
–––