roller derby naming conventions

Darla Wells lethe9 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 18 21:14:34 UTC 2009

*I have no idea how they come up with these names, but I am very entertained
by them.

Bout Video on Web: DyDD Homewreckers v Mollys*

Dockyard Derby Dames S3B2 Hellbound Homewreckers vs Marauding Mollys
http://rollersport.tv/Archive/Leagues/Tacoma/20090509HellboundMollys.aspx
or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/q4hkar

Last year the Homewreckers finished last in the league behind the Mollys.
Both teams have something to prove in this bout. The Homewreckers have
spiffy new uniforms and both teams have a lot of new talent. Let's see what
both teams have learned in the off season.

This bout will be produced as Episode 8 of RDRD.

The other bout of the evening, Femme Fiana v Trampires will be up later in
the week.

--
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible
warning. -Catherine Aird