Like an infix, but...

Mark Peters markpeters33 at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 25 14:14:18 UTC 2009

What do you call a mid-word substitution like a-stock-alypse, a-crap-alypse, or ar-meh-geddon?

Is this just another form of infix? I need a terminology infusion here... Appreciate any help.


The American Dialect Society -

More information about the Ads-l mailing list