More on early txtng

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Aug 20 12:23:25 UTC 2010

I trust that *at least* by the X this appears in the NY X, my find
will no longer be a footnote but fully incorporated into the body of
the article -- which will include the full verse with its
side-by-side translation.

:-)

P.S.  I have posted a comment at The Guardian's article on the
British Library exhibit.

Joel