"Thanks! I Needed That!"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 21 22:27:09 UTC 2010

Anybody know the source of this allusion?  Allegedly it appeared in an old
movie, the context being that fear is turning one character into a jelly
blob. The hero slaps him once or twice and he's back to normal.

I remember a TV commercial for God knows what (Aquavelva?) that used the
phrase and the slap some forty years ago, but I'll swear I knew the allusion
before that.

Google Books was of no help.

JL