ears peeled

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton2 at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Jan 26 18:22:52 UTC 2010

Chicken and egg (I could check) but did "stone blind" (for completely blind)
emerge before, or out of, "sand (semi) blind"?

I'd guess the former (I seem to recall it comes up in Shakespeare
somewhere), but I *am guessing.

Robin