further adventures of "ironic"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 7 19:37:54 UTC 2010

A current commercial that I can't quote precisely features a man who
manufactures skateboards (or something vaguely similar) with motors. He then
says that the motorized board idea is "rather ironic."

"Strange" would seem to be a better fit here as well.

JL