Not a teddy bear

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 13 15:44:19 UTC 2010

The idea that a taxidermist's full-sized, stuffed bear might seriously be
designated a "teddy bear" is so far out that I never even thought of the
possibility.

Stuffed real bear: not a teddy.
Stuffed toy bear of any description I can reasonably imagine: teddy.

JL