and with thy spirit

Lisa Galvin lisagal23 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 1 18:17:58 UTC 2011

In English, in the Orthodox Church of America (OCA).

Historically, though, this particular church has had a high population of Russian speakers as well as other Slavic languages, and so several times a month they do the service in Old Church Slavonic- so I always assumed that the translation of the Divine Liturgy into English that they do there was drawing from that, though I'm not 100% sure.
                                           Lisa