sketched out

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 11 07:52:44 UTC 2011

After sending the message, I realized that the three stories I linked to
are, in fact, not the same. They do have parts in common, including the
quoted text that includes "sketched out". But they were released and
updated at different times and contain different details.

This is one thing I really hate about AP and many news services that
rely on AP. Reuters often suffers from the same problem, but AFP and
Bloomberg tend to release "updated" text that has different links for
different versions.

     VS-)