cut the mustard

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 7 02:22:56 UTC 2011

This looks like a valid ex. to me. Justas Shank is a "ladies' man"
(self-explanatory), Downey is a "wind-splitter" (someone who can move very
rapidly: see HDAS IV on some parallel world not quite identical to Earth),
and Cox a "mustard cutter" (someone who gets things done efficiently).

JL