V-NOTY -- "to (Charlie) sheen"

Wed Mar 9 04:27:19 UTC 2011

Joel S. Berson wrote
> The article goes on to discuss the
> meaning(s).  Also claimed is that "sheen"
> appeared on Urban Dictionary last year.  It seems no longer to be there.

Urban Dictionary does contain some words based on the antics of
Charlie Sheen. There is an entry for "Sheened" dated April 9, 2009 and
an entry for Sheening dated January 29, 2011. But I did not see an
entry for Sheenfaced, yet.

Sheened
To get completely shit-housed blackout drunk; this may or may not
include disorderly conduct, public urination, or public indecency.
Term coined after the legend himself, Charlie Sheen.
"Holy shit Ariel, what the fuck are you saying? Are you sheened or something?"
"I M SEW DRRREE3333333NKADNFXVGEST89NDFBN!!!!!!!!!11111"
"Yeah you're sheened."
charlie sheen plastered tanked sloshed drunk
by Sharlie Cheen Apr 9, 2009 share this

Sheening
A 72 hour or more hooker, alcohol and blow extravaganza, sometimes
ending in a hospital stay and/or death. Referencing the amazing
behavior of the actor Charlie Sheen.
Oh, man, I was sheening like a total muthaf*^ker!
bender addiction alcoholism prostitution pimps porn actors
by Chef Mojo Jan 29, 2011 share this