observations on rinse and repeat (UNCLASSIFIED)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 4 21:19:55 UTC 2011

Thanks. Accuracy is always appreciated.

Yes, reprints are quite likely. There was also a practice in that
particular period to cut and rearrange papers for different journals to
get credit for more published papers. I've found more than a handful of
articles that reproduced entire paragraphs or even sections of papers
under different titles--and that was back in the 1980s. Clustering is
now somewhat frowned upon, although there is more of it in some fields
than in others.

     VS-)