Modern Fable: Lions and gazelles (Dan Montano 1985 July 6)

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 21 14:59:36 UTC 2011

There's also some proactive survivalist versions of the joke:

 "...And I KnowYou All Have Heard The Multitude of Jokes About Hunters and
Bears...(What's The .22 For? That Won't Scare A Bear! It's Not for The
Bear---It's to Shoot YOU in the Foot So I Can Outrun YOU!, etc., etc...)"

http://m14forum.com/handguns/95645-bear-gun-last-ditch-option-6.html

Eric