_melonfarmer_ "motherfucker" In HDAS?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 3 16:28:59 UTC 2011

This is late to the ball because, sadly, I mistakenly clicked on Send
Later instead of on Send.

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Jonathan Lighter
<wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> With no other plausible claimant, credit for "pimpmobile," coined May 15,
> 1963, must go to Wilson.

I was just jiving, WRT "pimpmobile," given that it's when it was that
a term became popular and who it was, if that can be determined, who
popularized it that matters. I don't at all believe that Bill Haley
invented the phrase "rock and roll." But, neither would I claim that
credit is due that slave, name now lost, who, ca. 1630, told the
FOB's: *Y'all* had it easy, coming over! When *I* was crossing the
pond, back in '20, a tempest come up made that old boat _rock and
roll_! I ain't lying!"

--
-Wilson
-----