QOTY

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 7 03:51:07 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Baker, John <JBAKER at stradley.com> quoted:
> Show me where in history this turned out for the betterment of the people ruled or governed by a blac qman

For some reason, this particular ploy of right-wing-racist progandists
- the asking of a far-reaching, totally-irrelevant or even
totally-meaningless question, as though its subject were something of
serious important that any right-thinking (white) American owes it to
himself to give serious thought to - really grinds my gears.

He doesn't want Cain to be the Republican candidate for President. So,
he poses a rhetorical question that denigrates every black man who
ever attained a position of power in the entire history of the world,
including, needless to say, the infamous neo-Hitler, the wild black
Irishman, O'Bama, even though he doesn't rule and hardly governs.

--
-Wilson
-----