QOTY

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 7 10:48:02 UTC 2011

I don't even think it has to be a "ploy." Nuts really think that way. (It's
a case of "I know what's true, and whatever pops into my head is proof!")

It reminds me of the place in _Mein Kampf_ where successful German
politician Adolf Hitler writes that when you probe deeply enough into every
manifestation of crime and perversion you inevitably find ... a Jew!

The much higher proportion of non-Jews required by Hitler's scenario don't
count.  I mean, how could they?

JL