Why Pay More to Sweat Less

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 31 08:37:36 UTC 2011

Sure.   "Why pay more to sweat less?" when you can pay less to sweat more.

Another funny ad on TV yesterday had several instances of someone being given something and they say "and?", meaning "isn't there something more?  One instance had a kid being given a vanilla custard cone, and the kid says "And?"  The person takes the cone back, coats it with sprinkles, and offers it again.  The kid lights up and says "thanks".

Crude, snotty, but so funny.  This is going to go viral.  And????

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk