ObamaSpeak?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 20 02:24:46 UTC 2011

Right.  "Neither" instead of "both" would be appropriate.

Right wing social engineers now say the the presidents call for more taxes on the rich is "class warfare", as if the their attack on social security and medicare is not.

Tom Zurinskas, first Ct 20 yrs, then Tn 3, NJ 33, Fl 9.
Learn the alphabet and sounds of US English at justpaste.it/ayk