Engineering amazing

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 27 15:23:40 UTC 2011

The commercial I mentioned is for Grant Thornton, management consultants.

As the words materialize on the screen, a voice tells you,

"Big doesn't win....

"Original wins.

"Fresh wins.

"Smart wins."

(The ellipsis is taken up with a couple of ordinary nouns that don't win.)

JL