demonize/demonization

Geoffrey Nunberg nunberg at ISCHOOL.BERKELEY.EDU
Fri Sep 30 17:03:06 UTC 2011

You're right -- there certainly seem to be a lot of uses in that context. I wonder if there could be some Hebrew influence, particularly since it seems to come up a lot in this period in connection with Jews and Zionism: http://bit.ly/pjVDoW
Geoff