Butthole tree

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 26 03:53:29 UTC 2012

I saw "butthole" as a metaphor for something bothersome--because it
would be in woodworking. The physical resemblance to a human butthole
is where the name comes from. After rereading the comic,
"butthole"--if it was at all intentional--seems to refer to something
boring due to repetition. It may just be there to mystify--gods or
aliens messing with us.

Eric